Here you can find our plant list outlining our machining capacity. We provide subcontract CNC turning throughout the UK.
Our capacity consists of the latest Sliding Head CNC turning and Fixed Head CNC turning machines along with CNC milling machines. In essence, this allows us to offer the complete subcontract turned part and machined component package. The company has invested over £1.8m on Sliding Head CNC lathes along with other machinery over the last few years. M&M are continuously looking to improve our capacity by purchasing the latest technology CNC machines.
We have machining capacity available for all batch sizes on our CNC turning centres. Our capable range of machinery allows us to produce a variety of specialist fasteners and turned parts for many industries in materials such as steel, s/steel, brass, aluminium, plastics and specialist alloys.
Please see our current list of capacity below:
SLIDING HEAD CNC TURNING LATHES – WITH LIVE TOOLING
- 3 x Citizen L20 Sliding Head Lathes (2mm – 22.5mm Dia machining capacity)
- 2 x Citizen L32 Type 12 (LFV) Sliding Head Lathe (12mm – 35mm Dia machining capacity)
- *All with 3.2mtr Barfeed*
FIXED HEAD CNC TURNING LATHES – WITH LIVE TOOLING
- 1 x Traub TNM 28 CNC Lathes (3mm – 28mm Dia machining capacity) with 3mtr Barfeed
- 2 x Traub TNM 42 CNC Lathes (6mm – 42mm Dia machining capacity) with 3mtr Barfeed
- 4 x Traub TNM 65 CNC Lathes (10mm – 65mm Dia machining capacity) with 3mtr Barfeed
- 1 x Traub TNC 65 CNC Lathe (10mm – 65mm Dia machining capacity – Twin spindle with Y-axis) with 3mtr Barfeed
- 1 x Miyano BNA 42 GTY Lathe (12.7mm – 42mm Dia machining capacity – Twin spindle with 2 x Y-axis) with 3.2mtr Barfeed
CNC MILLING – 3 AXIS – TWIN PALLET
- Kitamura Mycentre 3 axis Machining Centre with twin pallet. Suitable for low to high volume precision milling in all materials. High power spindle for heavy machining of components.
DURR MINIO 85C – COMPONENT DEGREASING PLANT
- Durr Minio 85c Degreasing Machine (Environmentally Friendly). Offers class leading cleanliness of components. Programmable wash cycles for different types of machined parts.
At the heart of the UK...
M&M Turned Parts offer subcontract machining from our location in the West Midlands, England. Our company produce a wide range of precision turned components. Batch sizes vary from 200 off to 100,000 upwards.
We are ISO 9001 accredited by UKAS and operate full traceability.