We have a broad range of the latest Sliding Head CNC turning and Fixed Head CNC turning machines along with CNC milling machines allowing us to offer the complete sub-contract turned part and machined component package along with specialist fasteners from all materials. The company has invested over £1.8m on Sliding Head CNC turning along with other machinery in the last few years and we are continuously looking to add to machining capacity to stay at the forefront of sub-contract manufacturing. We have machining capacity available for all batch sizes on our Sliding Head CNC turning and CNC Fixed Head turning machinery so please get in touch as we cater for all sectors across England, UK. We have recently added to our machining capacity to allow us to satisfy our customer base on all fronts.
Our machining capacity allows us to produce a vast variety of specialist fasteners and turned parts for many industries in materials such as steel, s/steel, brass, aluminium, plastics and specialist alloys. See our capacity list below:
Sliding Head CNC Turning Lathes – with live tooling
- 3 x Citizen L20 Sliding Head Lathes (2mm -22.5mm Dia machining capacity)
- *All with 3.5mtr Barfeed*
Fixed Head CNC Turning Lathes – with live tooling
- 2 x Traub TNM 28 CNC Lathes (3mm – 28mm Dia machining capacity) with 3mtr Barfeed.
- 3 x Traub TNM 42 CNC Lathes (6mm – 42mm Dia machining capacity) with 3mtr Barfeed.
- 4 x Traub TNM 65 CNC Lathes (10mm – 65mm Dia machining capacity) with 3mtr Barfeed.
- 1 x Traub TNC 65 CNC Lathe (10mm – 65mm Dia machining capacity – Twin spindle with Y-axis) with 3mtr Barfeed.
- 1 x Miyano BNA 42 GTY Lathe (12.7mm – 42mm Dia machining capacity – Twin spindle with 2 x Y-axis) with 3.2mtr Barfeed.
- Kitamura Mycentre 3 axis Machining Centre (Twin Pallet) – Allowing low – high volume precision milling in all materials.
Contact us for all your requirements for machined components.