Here you can find our plant list outlining our machining capacity. We provide subcontract CNC Turning throughout the UK.
Our capacity consists of the latest Sliding Head CNC turning and Fixed Head CNC turning machines along with CNC milling machines. In essence, this allows us to offer the complete sub-contract turned part and machined component package along from all materials. The company has invested over £1.8m on Sliding Head CNC turning along with other machinery over the last few years. M&M are continuously looking to add to machining capacity to stay at the forefront of subcontract manufacturing.
We have machining capacity available for all batch sizes on our Sliding Head CNC turning and CNC Fixed Head turning machinery. Our machining plant caters for all sectors across England, UK. We have recently added to our machining capacity to allow us to satisfy our customer base on all fronts.
Our latest technology machinery allows us to produce a vast variety of specialist fasteners and turned parts for many industries in materials such as steel, s/steel, brass, aluminium, plastics and specialist alloys. See our capacity list below:
SLIDING HEAD CNC TURNING LATHES – WITH LIVE TOOLING
- 3 x Citizen L20 Sliding Head Lathes (2mm – 22.5mm Dia machining capacity)
- 1 x Citizen L32 Type 12 (LFV) Sliding Head Lathe (12mm – 35mm Dia machining capacity)
- *All with 3.5mtr Barfeed*
FIXED HEAD CNC TURNING LATHES – WITH LIVE TOOLING
- 2 x Traub TNM 28 CNC Lathes (3mm – 28mm Dia machining capacity) with 3mtr Barfeed
- 3 x Traub TNM 42 CNC Lathes (6mm – 42mm Dia machining capacity) with 3mtr Barfeed
- 4 x Traub TNM 65 CNC Lathes (10mm – 65mm Dia machining capacity) with 3mtr Barfeed
- 1 x Traub TNC 65 CNC Lathe (10mm – 65mm Dia machining capacity – Twin spindle with Y-axis) with 3mtr Barfeed
- 1 x Miyano BNA 42 GTY Lathe (12.7mm – 42mm Dia machining capacity – Twin spindle with 2 x Y-axis) with 3.2mtr Barfeed
CNC MILLING – 3 AXIS
- Kitamura Mycentre 3 axis Machining Centre (Twin Pallet) – Allowing low – high volume precision milling in all materials.
At the heart of the UK...
M&M Turned Parts Limited is a Turned Component manufacturer based in Redditch, West Midlands. Our company produce a wide range of specialist fasteners in addition to components. Batch sizes vary from 200 off to 50000 upwards.
We are ISO 9001 accredited by UKAS and operate full traceability.